From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Haneda
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 15:55
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Comments for the group and Twitter staff

Probably too late for this, but perhaps moving forward, it could be
done...
Twitter.com should move to using their own API.  The tools they use to
power their own site should be the same tools we use and rely on.

In all reality, this seems a simpler approach, rather than pushing out
code for their stuff, and then essentially backporting that to an API,
just work on making the API, and then integrate that into the
twitter.com site.

As far as I can tell, this would solve pretty much every problem the
API has, as there can not be a case where twitter is down, but the API
is up, or the API is down, and twitter is up.

Twitter should be eating their own dog food :)