On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Matthew Ranney <m...@ranney.com> wrote:
> Hey Alex, would you consider just giving everybody their money back if they
> aren't 100% satisfied?

Hi guys.

I have been developing an iPhone application for push called
notifications : www.appnotifications.com

I've added Gmail push, RSS, Google voice, I provide an API for sending
yourself notifications, and of course I've added Twitter too. I've had
some support from some Twitter developers and I'm happy I did.
However, to reply to the subject of this thread I also had many issues
with the API, some tweets not showing up for example. The complains I
get from users is all about the Twitter plugin I did, I almost regret
to have added it.

I might have done something wrong on my side, but I also have the
feelings, like other people here, than the API is not always working
well. And I don't blame anyone, I think with the number of tweets you
have, and the massive number of new users you had within the last
year, it must be a super exciting job to work at Twitter, but also
such a stressed one :) I wouldn't want to be responsible for
scalability there.

Is there anything we can do to help you guys? Reporting specific bugs
(they are sometimes hard to find and hard to reproduce as it's a
stream).