Generally, the folks on the Platform Team aren't set up with accounts
for the user-facing support system. That's why we try to keep things
on the Google Code issue tracker - it's in public, it's easier for our
team to manage, and it's easier for other developers to discover bugs
so we get fewer duplicates.

--
Alex Payne - Platform Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x