Narayan,

The keyword tracking feature in the Streaming API isn't a 1-to-1
replacement for the Search API. If you want tweets with URLs in them,
use the keyword http. As for language, that's much more complicated. A
language filter is on our wishlist.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.