Hello,

Are you absolutely sure that outgoing requests from your server are
coming from the same IP you whitelisted? You will see an increased
rate-limit on your personal account because that is the account you
used to apply for whitelisting, so it will always have an increased
limit no matter what IP it is using. Many hosting providers perform
outgoing requests through a different IP (usually in some sort of NAT
configuration).

If you run
curl http://jazzychad.net/iponly.php
from your server do you get back the same IP?

-Chad