well I need to incorporate twitter in my site like this.

once the user clicks on the link, the user automatically logins the
Twitter AND automatically updates his/her status with a user defined
message. I'm using joomla with this one, I was planning to use php
with this but even javascript would do. please point me to the right
directtion cause i've been googling for almost 8hrs and still can't
find the right way to do it.

There are codes I found that can do the posting via php CURL but it
only do the posting, can't find the way to login..

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!