I saw the api spec already.  I guess I was under the assumption that
an updated version of the API that included the location functionality
would be available for integration testing.  Looks like I'll have to
just code the components on my end and just wait until the new API
goes live to test.  Thanks for your prompt response Raffi.

~ Hardip