Hello,

The 1500 result limit _is_ for the Search API. The results are limited
to 1500 or the last 7ish days, whichever occurs first.

Yaniv, the rpp ("results per page") parameter is how many results will
be returned with each request. The page parameter is basically an
offset indicator.

To get all 15 pages (1500 results), you would need to make 15 calls to
get results:

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=foo&rpp=100&page=1
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=foo&rpp=100&page=2
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=foo&rpp=100&page=3
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=foo&rpp=100&page=15

There is not a way to get more than 100 results per request from the Search API.

-Chad