Hi there,

-from:username should work. If it doesn't, please send the query (or
unicast me if you want to keep it private) and we can take a look.
example:
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=jazzychad+-from:jazzychad

If all else fails, you can filter the results on your end before
displaying them to remove the unwanted user's tweets.

-Chad