If my understanding is correct, the only way you can imitate Facebook
connect when using Twitter OAuth, is to scrape the Twitter login page
and authorization page and hide them from the user, i.e., login on
behalf of the user, and authorize on behalf of the user, assuming that
you first ask the user for his Twitter username and password (which
side-steps one of the major proclaimed benefits of OAuth in that the
user never has to give his credentials to your app).

I think Twitter will bitch-slap you if you do that.

Dewald