Hi David,

Yes, that's what I am asking but my experience is different. o.O

When I click the links I provided the one I get the json data
(download file w/json) while the other I just get a 404 page saying

File not found
Firefox can't find the file at
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline.json?id=twitter2222&callback=bar

(I have tried it on different computers, OSs -Linux and Windows- and
networks too. I didn't try via curl though, will when I get back
home.)

When I request the same thing in my app (http://www.visionjinx.net/?
pid=miniapps) I just get nothing and my app stays on "loading..."
which tells me my callback is never called as it should clear that
see)

Any thoughts?

Cheers!
Vision Jinx