Can you explain what you mean by 'filtered for quality'.  Does your
engine believe theses users submit spam?

Also on another issue, i have access to the shadow stream by using
shadow.json, but I see a new URL and filtered.json in the docs.  If I
use filtered.json will the stream engine allow me to follow 50,000
users based on my ip/username? Or do I have to explicitly use
shadow.json?

Thanks.