Actually I think it is great that Twitter published these retweet APIs
even only as placeholders for the real thing. It communicates what the
feature will look like well in advance of its release, which lets you
plan its implementation.

Here is a vote for publishing the lists APIs well in advance of them
being publicly usable as well. If only some get that access to them in
advance would be more than a little unfair.

--ejw

Eric Woodward
Email: e...@nambu.com