I develop a website that is reading from a Twitter RSS feed for
@democraticgovs (http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/
38477209.rss). Though we parse and display the results from the RSS
feed on the home page of the site, a cron job only updates the RSS
object itself in our system twice an hour.

Since we launched two days ago, we've noticed that Tweets are not
updating on our side. When I attempt to force the RSS feed to update
internally, I get a 400 response.

I realize there is a limit of 150 REST requests/hour, but I'm fairly
certain we are not exceeding that threshold; since a cron job controls
those request -- website visits have no affect on this number.

Any ideas?