There are plans to filter retweets from various resource, see the
documentation. However, it would be most prudent to assume that
retweets will eventually show up everywhere, and handle them
appropriately, or at least tolerate them wherever they are found.

They should start appearing in low volumes in all /1/statuses/*
resources on the Streaming API very soon.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.