Hi Tomas,

thanks for the reply!
the social graph methods are too heavy for such a simple operation.
I have to check if user is followed every time that a profile is
visited so
i would now where to put "Follow" or "Unfollow" button.It is not
reasonable
to execute the social graph methods every time, because sometimes
users might
have thousands of followers.Isn't it the friendship/exists method that
needs to be fixed,
after all, it is just for checking if user is followed or not..

Thanks!Your opinion is welcome!