Hello,
I'm developing for the E.Factor, an entrepreneurial website. I have a
question that I am wondering if it's possible to do.

Facebook has an app that allows a user to configure their Facebook
status updates to automatically be updated when they post something to
their Twitter feed.

Is it possible for us to have a similar feature, so that a users'
status update on E.Factor can be automatically updated when someone
updates their Twitter feed?

If so, how about do I go implementing this feature?

Please note: I am not talking about updating Twitter from E.Factor,
I'm talking updating E.Factor from Twitter.