Both API calls show replies from followers. I just want the tweets
posted by the owner of the twitter account.
For example, take a look at TO - http://twitter.com/users/show/terrellowens.xml

At the time I am posting this, the last status shows:
<text>@Speaker1234 wassup? Hv a good day</text>  which was posted by a
follower.

How do you you go about just obtaining the tweets for just the account
owner?