No, that's for both the generation of the signature and the request.  I just
tested it.  If the parameters are not in the correct order, the request will
fail with a "401 Unauthorized" error.  In my test, I put the timestamp
before the nonce.  The request failed.  If I put the parameters in order,
the request is successful.