This is something very useful.

At Twaller.com we use filtering based on dictionary words, these words
include http, www, com etc. and also abusive words. However the lists
of such words keeps on growing and recently we have also added RT to
it since there are too many retweets which dont add value. Some regex
rules would be great, but I doubt we can have regex for abusive words.

Amitab

Follow Twaller @mytwaller