I'm currently working on the next version of the library which will include
oauth_callback support. In the meantime you can read how the flow is changed
with oauth_callback here:
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-api-announce/browse_thread/thread/472500cfe9e7cdb9?hl=en&tvc=2
<http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-api-announce/browse_thread/thread/472500cfe9e7cdb9?hl=en&tvc=2>
Abraham