To Twitter Developer,

I just want to know why i can't find/search any of my updates in the
public timeline! I often tweet and i think there's nothing wrong with
what i tweet for you to block/delete it from public timeline. I really
hope you can help me with this. It's really important to me that it
shows my tweets. Please please do something about it. I've searched
solutions from your support site, however, there's none! And i can see
that there are also many people who have trouble with this case.

My twitter account is jt601

Please please.,... do something about it. Will really appreciate it.
Thanks very much.

More power to the Twitter World,

Jean