This might be more of a PHP and/or curl question than a Twitter API
question, but I figured I would ask here first because Twitter API
developers have to deal with non-ASCII characters in image URLs
because Twitter doesn't change the name the user gave their image file
to something cleaner.

The PHP code below is giving me the standard Amazon S3 access denied
error message, but if I copy the URL of the image and paste it into my
browser, that doesn't happen. What do I need to do to get this to
work?

$ch = curl_init('http://twitter.com/users/show.json?
screen_name=rennri');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
$json = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

$data = json_decode($json, true);

$ch2 = curl_init($data['profile_image_url']);
curl_exec($ch2);
curl_close($ch2);

--
Kyle Mulka