>> 4. What could we improve around the materials for integrating OAuth
into your application?

The standard OAuth docs are pretty good, but some of the Twitter-
specific implementation isn't documented and I've implemented code
based on current Twitter OAuth behavior, but this isn't a good way to
develop code.

Can you please provide documentation to address the question in
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/853c4b6b839568b7/da1999e3ec8383e7#da1999e3ec8383e7

The question was: How to detect the "denied" condition on the Twitter
OAuth page (and is Twitter guaranteed to keep the current
implementation where the redirect app url has the word "denied" in it)

--------------
The OAuth page for mobile is extremely user-unfriendly and it is also
buggy.
Here are some of the bugs that hurt OAuth adoption among developers
(and will hurt users who use mobile twitter apps with OAuth)

#1050 is a trivial bug fix - (The "Allow" button is in bold, but the
page defaults to "Deny")
#1045 is an even more trivial bug fix - (The "Signup" link redirects
to the "Login" page )
#395 addresses the larger issue of the OAuth page being mobile-
unfriendly.