Am I reading this right? ... The php warning message implies that your
php script is trying to open the string "<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?> ..... </hash>" as a file [1] .  It seems very
unlikely to me that this is a valid filename, ignoring the fact that
the user with ID 4667006333 also does not seem to exist [2]

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/function.file-get-contents.php
[2] http://twitter.com/users/show.xml?user_id=4667006333