They already do that ... in SOME cases. Pharmacies are required (or maybe
simply strongly encouraged) to sell OTC meds like Sudafed behind the counter
because some people use that to make crystal meth. The government requires a
waiting period on guns because some people use guns to murder people.

Rightly or wrongly -- and I seriously believe you did this with no abusive
intent -- you provided a tool that made it very easy for users to post
duplicate tweets. They didn't shut you down. They gave you a stern warning.

--
Internets. Serious business.