Ok.  nevermind.  I have it fixed now.

Since I am using OAuth, I am not writing a stream to the request object
(like I would do with Basic Auth).  So I changed the ContentLength to
0, and it works.

Could the response had been waiting for me to stream the content to it
since I told it the length?  I guess that could have cause the
indefinite hanging.

Ryan