I am using python-auth, and oauth twitter to do backend authentication
via twitter sign in. It works as designed. I am able to get an
access_token and then use that to get the user info. I am having
trouble when it comes to trying to post a status update using the
oauth. I have pasted an example to illustrate my problem at
http://pastebin.com/m50ed2c7e . You can see where I fail. Also at the
bottom of that is pasted the encoded post data that I am sending to do
the status update. Also, pasted below.

encoded_post_data='status=Test&oauth_nonce=43777168&oauth_timestamp=1255665189&oauth_consumer_key=MY_CONSUMER_KEY&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_token=SAME_AS_TOKEN.KEY&oauth_signature=SIGNATURE_REMOVED'

I don't expect anyone to be familiar with the libraries I am using but
it is odd I can sign in properly but can't do much beyond that. I'd
ideally like to chat with someone at twitter so I can send my Consumer
info and the access_key in question to see if they can check things on
their end and tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Dan