To Whom It May Concern: I just attempted retweeting a message to all
my followers and I had to manually send each message to each
follower.  As I was undergoing this tedious task, I thought to myself,
there has to be a simple code that will enable one send a message to
all of thier followers or to all the people they are following.  Kinda
like a send all button.

I believe one of your developers could even create a checklist that
lists all of ones followers and provides them with an option to check
the followers that they would like to send a particular message to,
and there could be a button at the top and the bottom of the check
list that would allow them check all or uncheck all.

Please feel free to email me at adao...@hotmail.com if you would like
me to elaborate on this topic.

Thanks,

Adaorah