Yes, that is the one I mean.

Well I am on the developer website because I found it through Google.
And while I certainly know my way around HTML and CSS, any kind of
programming is beyond the scope of my brain, so no I could not make my
own widget without a lot of help.

My widget didnt stop working, I just find it baffling that Twitter
would remove access to a text/css widget on their website (and by
access I mean remove all internal links and mention of it), and
instead provide only bloated, impossible to truly customize flash
widgets, especially given the minimalist nature of the Twitter
service.