I don't really blame Twitter Ops for not knowing. It's probably a new
edge defense that was installed by their service provider during
Sunday night.

However, a while ago Alex said the Platform team were working on an
external monitoring solution. Hopefully Ryan, who is now Director of
the Platform team, will quickly move this forward to completion.

Dewald