From: Hwee-Boon Yar <hweeb...@gmail.com>
To: Twitter Development Talk <twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, October 19, 2009 2:36:37 AM
Subject: [twitter-dev] XML API returning old DM timelines

I'm reposting a support email I sent to API support to see if anyone
else is facing the same issue:

1. Some users of SimplyTweet (iPhone app) are receiving old versions
of the DM timeline.
2. On a related note, I seem to be having the same issue with
SimplyTweet's servers (for push notification support) using since_id
too, where I get timelines including id < X (note: older) when I set
since_id = X

This seems to have started these 2 days. I have personally seen issue
1 at least twice on my iPhone (Singapore). As for issue 2, the servers
are hosted with Slicehost.

Is this a known issue?

--
Hwee-Boon