Hi I'm Sam from Twicli.com

We currently support photo, video, audio and set sharing.

Will be announcing the ability to sell your photos/videos at some
point (as it will integrate with the Marketplace that will soon be
coming to Picli.com). Will definitely investigate using TwitPay as a
payment option.

sam...@gmail.com if you wana chat and brainstorm.