>> Once you’ve followed 2000 users, there are limits to the number of
>> additional users you can follow: this limit is different for every user and
>> is based on your ratio of followers to following

It is not very clearly document by twitter help document. Can someone
give more info about how to calculate how many users I can follow for
my account( 2001 following, 883 follower)? When I want to follow more
guys, it gives me an error message. I need to implement this algorithm
to my program. Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks
Allan Zhang