hi Travholt,

i noticed that too, there is a problem with textbox's or page's encoding so
i think there is no way for us to achieve this problem. if you could find a
way please let me know

good night.


On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Travholt <travh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> I have the same problem. See an example here:
>
> http://www.grunder.no/grundere/20091006/svaksynte-ma-bli-grundere/
>
> Click the link under the main text where it says "Del på
> Twitter" (Norwegian for "Share on Twitter").
>
> When the new window opens, you can see the URL with ü, Ü and Ø in it,
> but then as it's redirected on Twitter, they are encoded (which is
> good, I suppose) – but they're not decoded back when inserted into the
> text field.
>
> I managed to get rid of the %20 for spaces by replacing them with plus
> signs, but as for the rest, I'm clueless.
>

Reply via email to