What's there to talk about? What can we do? As always we're at
Twitter's mercy and the status blog is 3 days out of date.

I've definitely been seeing them too. Not horrible today, but a pretty
steady stream really since mid-last week I believe.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera