> I would check the Accept-Language header coming from both boxes, as it COULD
> be used to inform the server as to what format to return. That said, it
> SHOULD be returning either Unix timestamps or easily parseable ISO formats.

I'm getting reports of messed up rate_limit_status responses from my users
and this might be part of it. Some of them are getting, for example, time
stamps under the hourly limit field (which predictably is causing chaos).

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- "And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being."