Ok cool thanks. So is there any method to see what user was authorized
to get to the callback url before rerequesting an access token. Im
using twitter's login to be a single sign on for my site so thats why
im directing them to the authorization page still. I wanted to be able
to check if i had the access token in the db before requesting a new
one just because it seems cleaner, but the only method is just
rerequesting it seems atm. Thanks.