We have some feature plans for geotagging in the streaming api but
they probably won't apply to the sampled streams. Just take the
streams and filter on your end. We don't mind.

Note that the geotagging feature is not yet enabled, but it will be
soon. For now, I think the only information you have is in the user's
profile.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter.com