I'm still waiting to hear a response from Twitter Support.  The irony
here is that in order to check help.twitter.com, it redirects through
twitter.com for zendesk_auth - yet, since HTTP requests to twitter.com
from my IPs are immediately TCP RST'ed, I can't auth. and see updates to
my help.twitter.com tickets.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/