On Oct 27, 2009, at 4:05 AM, Dwi Sasongko Supriyadi wrote:

Twitter is not a point and click API, none are; a Twitter programmer could build any web app they want. With that in mind, I would look to forums and mailing lists for beginner introductions to programming. A good programmer could read the twitter API, and make an app in a day, as they could with any
API, be it one from Twitter, google, Amazon, ebay, or a private one.

Hope that was helpful.

[snip... Big huge rant about how "Twitter dev" is a strange mailing list :) ]

May I, cat this > /my/blog ?

Certainly, I was going to work it over as a blog post, with some links to what exactly development is. But please, be my guest, anything in the mail list is public as far as i am concerned.