The cursor stuff is still somewhat new. Just because it's on the wiki
doesn't mean it was provided by Twitter (it's not). It may not have been
updated to handle cursors. You should do a dump via a network monitoring
tool, like wireshark or even just curl, to see what's sent to the oAuth
class. I can't imagine the HTTP response being that different, unless
they're doing stuff with User-Agents.

--
Internets. Serious business.