On a related point as a Twitter user with far more than 3200 tweets any chance that the following two features might also be considered:

1. Search your OWN tweets? (ideally all not just the most recent 3200 - both DM's & tweets - possibly including DM's recieved as well as sent)

2. Retrieve, perhaps download, all of your own tweets in a standard, structured format ideally including the URL's for each tweet.

And a third thought any possibility of adding an "info" feature to show backlinks? (akin to how bit.ly does this) both for a Twitter profile and for individual tweets? Perhaps also for search urls?

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone