Hi Sam,

What make it inconvenient is due to that:
   The api of (follower/ids)  can only return 5000 ids one time.

  when two lists are    (5001 ids) + (100 ids),
  Its not just 1+1 times.
  We have to call these APIs  2+1 times  and handle cursor.
(I not sure is  cursor-problem  easy or hard.I dont touch it yet).

It will nice if   Twitter.com  will provide this API in the future.
It may called "CircleRelationship/ids" or some other name.

Andrew