I'm experiencing the same. Empty results from the Search API when
using the since_id parameter.

This is really bad and my users are complaining about the Saved
Searches tabs not updating.

If you're lucky you end up at a caching server with up-to-date
information, but it seems as if you can't force using that caching
server.

Please let us know if this can be fixed easily.

Ole / Gravity Twitter Client for S60/Symbian

s...@mobileways.de / @janole on Twitter