and how to read list memebers (just id's) without credential?
How to read list names for the particularly user without credential?

Twitter API (draft for lists) requires authentication here. E.g. with
this draft JSONP for lists is practically useless - how to pass
username/password there without exposing them clearly in the
javascript code.