Awesome job Chad.

-----Original Message-----
From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chad Etzel
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 4:00 PM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] Stepping down from API Support role

Hi all,

Today is the last day of my Twitter API Support contract. I will be
stepping down from this role and return to full-time 3rd party Twitter
app development. In other words, I will no longer be under Twitter's
employ. This also means that I will no longer be responding to the
dev-list in any sort of official capacity. I may still chime in
occasionally with questions/comments as a voice from the community,
but that will be as "official" as it gets.

I have enjoyed the opportunity to help so many developers on (and
especially off) the list to help further their apps.

I leave the official dev-list communication in the very capable hands
of the Twitter Platform Team.

By the way, Twitter is still hiring! If you feel that this Support
role is something that you would like, please apply!
http://bit.ly/2VeK4g

There are several other open positions as well:
http://twitter.com/jobs

Cheers!
-Chad