Thanks for that. It would be great to combine them and reflect
ownership in the response data set. This requires two API calls for
what will be requested each time to show both sets together, which you
on twitter.com. I assume others will tend to show both sets at the
same time as well.

--ejw

Eric Woodward
Email: e...@nambu.com