Hi, I get "Something is technically wrong.Thanks for noticing—we're
going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon." error whe I'm
trying to set the background image in Twitter.
Here's my code:

$curl_handle = curl_init();
$img = "sunset.jpg";
$args = array(@$img);
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $args);
// Set up the twitter API address
$url = 'http://twitter.com/account/
update_profile_background_image.xml';
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL, "$url");
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 2);
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

$header = array("Expect:");
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $header);

curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "$username:$password");
$buffer = curl_exec($curl_handle);
curl_close($curl_handle);

What's going wrong? I tried using a command suggested in Command Line
and it works. But this doesn't. What's the problem?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks