+1

I too started with Abraham's, but as you pointed out, that project is more or less stagnant and Abraham is working on other things. Totally understandable.

Jmathai's library is technically very sound, extremely well thought out and continuously being improved. Moreover, jmathai is very helpful and responds to questions/requests etc within hours.

Big fan.

Plus, you get the advantage of asynchronous calls...